Friday, June 12, 2009

how-to-order


Step 1 : Fill in the Order Form
Please fill in the Order Form (located on the right of the screen). Fill in your Personal Details and Order Details accordingly. In the Order Details section, copy-and-paste the Product Name / Product Id for precise ordering. Please describe the size and color (if applicable) in the Remarks section.

I will get back to you within 1-3 working days to confirm the availability of your order and send to you an invoice. Submission of your order indicate that you accept Genie Goes Online's terms & conditions.

Step 2 : Make payment
Upon confirmation of your order, I will label your requested item(s) as RESERVED/BOOKED. Please proceed with making payment within 3 working days otherwise your order will be cancelled and the status of your item(s) will be changed to AVAILABLE. Please drop me an email once you've effected the payment.

Payment Methods:
- Online bank transfer via http://www.maybank2u.com.my/ or cash deposit at any MayBank ATM
- Online bank transfer via http://www.cimbclicks.com.my/ or cash deposit at any CIMB ATM

Account number details will be included in your order confirmation email from me.

*No cash-on-delivery

Step 3 : Shipping
I do not do personal deliveries or pick-ups. I will always use Pos Laju service as method of delivery. Upon receipt of your payment, I will ship your order within 1-3 working days. When items are shipped out, you will get an email from me confirming that it has been shipped out with the tracking number for your reference.

Pos Laju charges:
Peninsular Malaysia
Poslaju (1-2 days) : RM6.00*

East Malaysia
Poslaju (2-3 days) : RM8.00*
Bookmark and Share
 

My Blog List

Genie Goes Online Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez